Accent Wire Tie
Accent 340 Wire Tier
The 340 Wire Tier represents solid state technology in wire-tying equipment. The wire tying system has 40-plus years of proven dependability.
- Adaptable to double-ram balers
- Optional tilt-back head for ease of field maintenance
- Track system made of top-quality, zinc coated steel, which helps prevent rust and keeps track clean
- 8-sided wire-cutter insert for extended use
- ANSI B-11 compliant safety interlocks
- Uses the widest range of galvanized wire (10-13 gauge) of any tier on the market
- Typical cycle time is approximately 5 seconds, potentially producing up to 720 straps per hour
- Assembled on EZ mount frame for ease of application (with debris guards)
- 360° wire feed provides total layout flexibility
- Triple-grooved pinch wheels for extended wear life
- Proximity switches to reduce wear and increase reliability
- High-efficiency 4-twist knot
- Designed to use Super Hi-Tensile™ and Premium Galvanized Wire
What is a wire tier?
A wire tier is attached onto a baler; it wraps the bale with wire or plastic strapping as it exits.
How do I order?
To order products, fill out the quote request form and we will contact you.
Why buy Accent Wire Tie products?
Since 1986, Accent Wire Tie has forged the strongest ties in the industry. They are the most comprehensive and largest baling wire manufacturing and distribution network in the waste and recycling industry. Products are developed with an engineering focus that exceed industry standards.