• Self Aligning Single Tension System – Robust heavy duty solid plate construction and self aligning tension cylinder and members provide even distribution of forces on all sides of the bale. Support members are interlocked into baler structure to eliminate high stress points in welds.
• Heavy Duty Bale Chamber – Massive 6”x 6”x 3/8” thick steel tubing with reinforced guides for strength and rigidity.
• Main Cylinder Support – Heavy duty support interlocked into side sections of the baler structure to remove high stresses in welds.
• “Uni-Body” Side Construction – One piece plate with solid reinforcing bars provides uniform load and stress distribution (loads are transmitted through solid plate rather than through welds). Material behind the ram falls directly to the floor and may be removed through openings provided at the rear, while the baler is operational. This eliminates accumulation of material behind the ram and the need to shut down the baler to remove guards and material.
• Replaceable AR 500 wear liners.
• Adjustable platen hold down bars with AR500 wear strips.
• Heavy duty spring loaded bale retaining mechanisms.
• Adjustable shear blades with four knife edges.