TransPak System | Canada
The TransPak System makes the process of loading and transferring solid waste by road, rail or barge easy, efficient and clean by producing load-sized, untied, densified bales of solid waste and other recyclable material. A reliable, high-volume, preload compaction system. Whether you move materials by road, rail, or barge, TransPak Preload Compaction System will save you money. We sell Harris Equipment balers and systems, parts, and offer maintenance. We are a supplier of , a world class leader in Balers, Shears, and Shredders. Carr Industrial has been a distributor and service agent of Harris Equipment and OEM parts in Canada since early 2010.
Materials Designed to Process
Designed for these Facilities
Clean, Safe and Environmentally Friendly
The TransPak is a closed system. Once waste enters the compaction chamber it is never exposed to the elements until it reaches its final destination. There is no spillage to clean up, no load to level off, and no tarping station. The design keeps your facility clean and eliminates steps in the process to keep things running at high efficiency.
Speed, Accuracy and Convenience
The TransPak incorporates an integral weighing system that forms each payload to maximum weight limits to reduce transportation costs.
Can your System Keep up?
The Harris TransPak can compact and weigh over 100 tons of material per hour keeping up with some of the busiest transfer stations. That is why New York City Department of Sanitation chose the TransPak for their Staten Island Transfer Station. The facility is designed to process up to 2,880 tons of waste per day according to the Dept. of Sanitation.
Keeping the Process Simple
The Harris TransPak is designed to keep the operation simple. As opposed to top loading systems the precompaction method allows payloads to be built to capacity independently of the trailers. The system, which loads the payload in the rear, is also setup to use standard, less expensive trailers for transport.
Precision Power Control
Harris has implemented the VFD System to create a more energy efficient system that consumes approximately 30-40% less KWH for the same capacity of previous technology or competitive units.
• A wide range of models designed to meet a variety of needs.
• Easy loading, gravity fed with either push loaders or conveyors.
• 25 ton legal payloads for highway hauls.
• Compacts and weighs over 100 tons of material per hour.
• Tipping floor data board displays information about log weight & length, platen position, and diagnostic functions
• Heavy-duty compactor box construction for longer useful compactor lifespan.
• Fully machined floor surface for true flat surface for the platen to travel on for longer floor liner life.
• Platen has heavy-duty, large frame construction for superior guidance inside the chamber and longer life.
• Integral weighing system forms each payload to maximum weight limits to reduce transportation costs.
• Payload formed independently of transfer vehicles provides greater transfer station efficiency.
• Ability to use any standard hauling system
• Auto-Pak option for automatic controllable compaction density.
• Compact size fits many facilities where space is confined.
• High volume throughput
• Installation assistance, training, and support.
About the TransPak:
The innovative TransPak forms load-sized, untied, densified bales of solid waste and other recyclable material. With the TransPak bales are automatically compacted to uniform density and predetermined weight. All guess work is eliminated.
You get a cleaner, safer, more environmentally compatible transfer station. With the TransPak, once waste enters the compaction chamber it is never exposed to the elements until it reaches the final destination. No spillage to clean up. No load to level off. No tarping station required. No trailer covers to come loose. No blowing waste fluttering from the load.
* Specifications may be subject to change. Check with your Carr representative for the most up-to-date information.
Local Supplier of Canada
We are a local certified supplier for Harris Equipment and Accent Wire Tie Systems, supplying regions of Canada with baling equipment and supplies including:
Ontario • Québec • New Brunswick • Nova Scotia • Newfoundland and Labrador • Prince Edward Island
To ask about ordering this product, call or email us.
We offer these options for your baling needs: