Wolverine | Two Ram Baler
The Wolverine is the perfect low cost, entry level, multi-purpose two ram baler for operations that don’t require high production volumes, but still require multi-product versatility.
Materials Designed to Process
- Cardboard (OCC)
- Newspaper (ONP)
- Mixed Paper
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel Cans
- Light-Med Gauge Nonferrous Metals
- White Goods
Designed for these Facilities
Solid and Stout
Like all Harris two ram balers, the Wolverine is designed with a solid uni-body construction – a solid one-piece body design. The uni-body construction design gives Harris two ram balers added strength and rigidity to handle difficult materials in difficult applications.
Flooded Suction Power Unit
The Wolverine’s flooded suction power unit eliminates the worry with a dry calvation start which could damage hydraulic pumps. It also makes servicing and maintenance easier by making it easier to shut off the flow and service the pumps and motors on the ground.
Compact Size, Not Compact Value
The Wolverine’s power unit is mounted on the back of the machine reducing the amount of floor space needed.
Total Precision Control All Within Arms Reach
The Wolverine, and all other Harris two ram balers feature total control user interface terminals which include a multi-function touch screen display with up to the second diagnostic and production information. Couple that with a custom production system built by Harris and you will have the most efficient and productive facility around.
|CHARGE BOX OPENING||inches||41″ x 60″|
|HOPPER OPENING||inches||40 3/8″ x 60″|
|MAIN PUMP||60 gpm|
|MAIN RAM FACE PRESSURE||PSI||145|
|EJECTOR RAM FACE PRESSURE||PSI||84|
|BALING MATERIAL||Bulk OCC
Whole Aluminum Cans
|Up to 1250
Up to 1500
Up to 1400
Up to 750
Up to 1500
Up to 900
Up to 1200
Up to 1050
• Highest baling force (88 tons, 80 tonne) and ram face pressure (145 psi, 10 bar) in it’s class
• Flooded suction pump inlet
• Full regenerative hydraulic system
• 21 second dry cycle time
• Largest chargebox opening ( 42” x 60”) ( 1067 mm x 1524 mm) in it’s class
• Standard export bale size (31” x 46” x 61” avg) (787mm x 1168mm x 1549mm)
• Uni-body construction for superior strength and durability
• Clevis pin mount cylinders
• High quality replaceable floor liners, AR 500 Brinell hardness and segmented strips for easy replacement
• Serrated stationary shear knife
• Replaceable hold downs
• “EZ Out” oversize bale opening (without Combo Door option)
• State-of-the-art controls with an Operator Interface Terminal (OIT) displays continuous operating information and built-in diagnostic system with phone modem.
• Programmable controller with multiple material programs
• Automatic wire tier system
• Conveyor controls with adjustable photo eyes
• Wire tier and bale exit guards are hinged to facilitate easy
access for maintenance and incorporates magnetic safety
interlock switches for operational safety.
• Category 3 Safety System includes double redundant
circuitry, safety interlocks and emergency stop devices.
• A safety monitoring relay continuously checks the status of
the safety system.
• Hopper access door is provided with a double pole magnetic
safety interlock switch and a dual trapped key interlock to
prevent access when the baler is energized.
• Affordable, durable, two-ram baler with a small footprint
• Perfect for operations that don’t require high production volumes, but still require multi-product versatility, low labor cost, provided by the traditional two ram baler with automatic strapping
• Laser ram positioning – reliable; simple to use and adjust, easy maintenance and setup
• Touch screen color display with function keys and programmable logic controller. Operating system is pre-programmed with multiple material selections and programmable settings. User friendly manual controls are provided for all functions.
• Backed by Harris and our network of authorized distributors.
* Specifications may be subject to change. Check with your Carr representative for the most up-to-date information.
Local Supplier of Canada
We are a local certified supplier for Harris Equipment and Accent Wire Tie Systems, supplying regions of Canada with baling equipment and supplies including:
Ontario • Québec • New Brunswick • Nova Scotia • Newfoundland and Labrador • Prince Edward Island
To ask about ordering this product, call or email us.
We offer these options for your baling needs: